Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

new blog post for 2015!

My new blog post has just been published, the 1st of 2015! I thank all of you crochet lovers for your support, and I have for you a featured subscriber's beautiful work, 2 more of my new designs and written patterns, and SO much more! I hope you'll check it out. I've introduced a new Friday Flowers feature that will give us a ton of new flower patterns that we'll share with each other for future projects. It will be a great way to learn new stitches, new flower patterns, and a fun way to compare the variety we get using different yarn, hook sizes, and colors for the same pattern! We'll get 2 new flower patterns every Friday and some leaves as well.

Happy 2015; Featured Subscriber; New – Friday Flowers; My Newly Designed Chenille Cowl Pattern and My Newly Designed Pink Ribbed Headband Pattern; My Work Finished Since My Last Post; 2 Patterns For any Level to Make; Techniques including Alter

Thank you Susan Jensen for your recent comment, and to others for your support and for all of the encouragement that made me decide to do the blog for another year! I appreciate you very much! I hope you'll all check it it out at least and hopefully find something good that you can use!

Thank you and Happy New Year! Susan

Update note: Wow, this really made my day today, a lady named nanda, after looking over yesterdays blog post, said "Awesome. Blog so much of information. Thank you Susan your soul shines since you are a star with this blog post".... now that gives me a great feeling that people think that of my blog! I am humbled but thrilled
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 01-02-2015 at 01:57 PM.

2. Likes cheri54 liked this post