Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Pray

Post Thanks / Like

Pray

Our pastors daughter just had a baby boy. He was born without any ears. He has flaps on each side. No holes for the ears. She was 37 weeks along when he was born. He was 3 pounds and 13/14 ounces. Pray that he has what is needed on the inside for his ears. Doctors can do a lot these days.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Just 1 1/2 minutes ago "2015" Happy New Year Jean Marie, I am Praying in a few moments and will certainly send all my Prayer strength for the Baby and Parents & Family. God has a plan as they say. Its a lot to take. heard of this in Minnesota and surgeries were done. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie I am so sorry to hear this about your pastors grand baby I pray the drs will be able to fix his ears!! They can do remarkable things now May God give the parents peace and comfort. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I have already prayed for this precious baby and his parents. God is able! You are also in my prayers, knowing that this also touches your heart.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-02-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely prayers are going out to this little one and his family. Miracles do happen. Science has come a long way.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers go up for this little child and his family. God can work wonderful miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my, how sad.. prayers are going up to bless the family and their precious little boy. Miracles happen every day!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep you pastor and this new precious, little one in my prayers. I will pray that all the inner ear workings are there and intact. God bless the whole family and give them strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    This was on our church prayer line:

Praise God that Hannah and Tobias Pickart are coming home from the hospital today and after testing, doctors found that he can hear.

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    As we say in church when we hear good news, Glory! Thank you Jesus for answered prayers!