Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: chunky yarn

Post Thanks / Like

chunky yarn

Would anyone have a crochet pattern made out of soft chunky yarn for a hat with flower on side for a woman. My daughter in law wants me to make one for her. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Would anyone have a crochet pattern made out of soft chunky yarn for a hat with flower on side for a woman. My daughter in law wants me to make one for her. Thanks
    Just go to youtube for a video or do a search engine search for that topic and you'll find several to pick from!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is one you might like - scroll down for the flower pattern:

Hopeful Honey | Craft, Crochet, Create: Charmfully Chunky Flower & Earwarmer Crochet Pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out Ravelry, Pinterest, Crochet Pattern Central, Free-crochet.com and allfreecrochet.com and favecrafts.com. Check out their chunky hat patterns and you can always find a separate pattern for a flower that you can attach.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    when you go on these sites --you don't have to worry that downloading these free patterns-----might have a bug in it and wreck your computer

Post Thanks / Like
    when you go on these sites --you don't have to worry that downloading these free patterns-----might have a bug in it and wreck your computer

Those sites are pretty careful to take care of their software, never had a problem nor has anyone else because I asked about all of them first thing when I heard of them, and they're very well used by all of the crochet community. They'd shut down if it was that kind of software, it's not like the ones with the greetings and junk like that.

I can personally recommend these people, they hall have their own websites and they'd know for sure if they had viral problems, so here is the post with that list, look around on some.

MyFreeCrochetPatterns Archives - Oombawka Design Crochet

Mystic - A Free Crochet Beanie Pattern! - ELK Studio - Handcrafted Crochet Designs

MNE Crafts: "Spiraling Out of Control" Beanie

http://www.hopefulhoney.com/2014/09/...loche-hat.html

http://aghandmades.blogspot.co.uk/20...and-scarf.html

http://pattern-paradise.com/my-free-patterns/

One of my blog posts has a very long list of individual blog sites that have their own patterns like mine does, and here it is for future reference. It's safe to the best of my knowledge if you don't care for any of the many hats on the several links above! A couple of the above are youtube videos but they have the written pattern under the video.

http://soulshinecreationsbysusan.com...savings-sites/

I have a ton more to add to this list, I need to spend some time doing it. You can search flowers or I can send you some of them too if none of these have flowers you like! Susan
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 01-21-2015 at 04:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan
    You're welcome