Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

fell last night, need prayer

Last night just before going to bed I fell in my bathroom and hurt my shoulder and am pretty stoved up. It is the first time I have actually fallen in awhile. I have had some close calls but was always able to grab something or use my cane to help but this time nothing helped. I just went down. As soon as I fell my black lab was right at the door and soon my fiance' came and helped me up. When he opened the door my black lab was right there and when i got to the bed and was able to sit down both my lab and my beagle got up beside me and licked me. My lab laid at the top of my head all night and my beagle laid curled up right against my legs and my back. They didn't leave me all night.

Post Thanks / Like
    said a prayer for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way...hope you feel better Sonnetta!

Post Thanks / Like
    The healing will be soon as my Prayers & Your 2 Furbabies seem to be Great Healers. Have a quick recovery. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Take care and get well soon. You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

P.S. God loves you and your precious dogs sure do too!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear of your fall. Isnt it wonderful how our furbabies know when we are hurt? I also have a beagle and two cats and whenever something happens to me they are all at my side.

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your prayers. Just taking it easy today. It is wonderful how our pets know. The lab did this once before when I fell. Noone was here and I fell and my lab came right to my side and started to lick me and sat there the whole time till someone came then he went to the door and jumped up at the door and kept barking till they came in and he looked at them then looked in at me as if saying mom fell. To me he is my hero. They are my babies.

9. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are so Adorable. Your Lab is a Treasure, Did they all get an extra Treat?? Of course?? Stay rested. Happy New Year !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and hope you are feeling better. Just take it easy and those little furbabies will be with you too.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry you fell. Falling is so dangerous! I'm glad you have your furry babies to keep you company while you're healing.

Shelley