Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

They call me Poohsgma. I am a grandmother of 16 and a great-grandmother of 2 & 1/3. I was a nurse for 30 years and retired 3 years ago. I am not some one who can just stay home. So after a few months of retirement, I went back to school and am just graduating with an Associates Degree in Accounting. I have knitted and crocheted for over 40 years. My grandmother taught me to knit and my mother taught be to crochet. All of my grandchildren and great-grandchildren have had baby outfits made for them. I am in the process of making all of them afghans. This also includes my children. I am looking for new pattern idea.

2. Likes Susan2014, AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on graduating with your degree in accounting. After I retired and took care of some family things, I took a course in Master Gardening since I have always enjoyed growing things. I have always crocheted and only knit a few small items since I wouldn't dare tackle a large project! Welcome to the forum. you will find lots of information and help here from all the friendly people.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Go - Grandma. A wonderful Family and a real go getter. Crocheting is a great relaxer and you have a lot to make for . How Fine is that. If we can help just ask on a post. Hope to hear more from you. Go Hook a way my friend. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and a big welcome to you from Alabama. Sounds like you've been a busy bee. After raising kids for 33 years, my mom went back to school and got her bachelors degree in nursing at age 57. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Shelley

9. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post