Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Twas the DAY Before Christmas...

We all know how the story, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" goes...since it's still daytime, how will you spend this day? Will you make last-minute purchases or run the very last errands? Take gifts to friends and family? Spend the day with family? Watch Christmas movies? Go to the movies? Go to church? Finish cooking and baking?

Just how will you spend this day before Christmas? And also please share how you'll spend the "Night Before Christmas" too!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I finished wrapping my homemade gifts and just basically relaxed. Tonight I will sit and relax and watch Christmas movies. Going to bed a little early have to get up in the morning to go and pick my son and his kids up at 10 am. Not going anywhere tonight. Got a high wind advisory here with heavy rain. Parts of ohio got up to 50 mph winds and knocked out power so we are just staying in where it is safe.

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I spent the day with family. We do our gift exchange on Christmas Eve and have dinner, so they can spend Christmas morning with the kids to enjoy their new toys. Tonight I will relax after all the noise and activity of the day and the previous weeks baking. Then tomorrow I'm not sure what to do, nothing planned. The kids go to the in-laws for dinner so it will be quiet around here.

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have spent my day relaxing after celebrating my birthday yesterday. We had Palio's delivered for lunch today. I ordered a pesto chicken sub and chips. Ate some birthday cake too! Watching t.v., returning my daddy's phone call and dressing in my "fun" Christmas attire for the day completed my morning/afternoon activities .

This evening my older daughter and I traveled to a nearby city to pick up Christmas dinner. They gave us a free slice of cake and free drinks 'cuz we had to wait 5 minutes. That's God's favor!

Then, we did a Christmas tour of lights. One of the most beautiful sightings was clear stars hanging in a tree. Another serene sighting was a Christmas tree decorated in blue lights that was displayed inside a home! We also saw "Winter Wonderland" consisting of a snowman, Santa Claus, reindeer, Christmas tree and white lights in the manicured bushes. We also saw a lighted nativity scene. There were many beautiful displays!

Tonight, with the glow of my lit Christmas tree, I will fill the stockings with candy and nuts. Pears, apples, bananas and oranges will be put in brown paper bags tied with sisal twine. I have two last gifts to wrap and then I will have everything ready for Christmas morning. In the background, I'll play a Christmas CD that a longtime friend gave me as a gift this year.

Merry Christmas to All and To All A Good Night!

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I spent Wrapping the presents for the GC and Christ, marina's christmas present I couldn't wrap it is already on her Living room Floor. They came over around 6:00pm and we exchanged presents, I was so happy to have them here.
    God sure blessed me tonight. Tomorrow I will go to her house for dinner.

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last gifts were wrapped, stockings and bags were filled, Christmas music was playing. As I sat in my favorite chair, amazingly, the Christmas music stopped. My job was complete!

Christmas morning went off without a hitch! What a wonderful Christmas!!!