Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Elsa Hat

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Elsa Hat

I hope this hat looks better on my granddaughter! It doesn't make me feel like Princess Elsa!
    Attached Images Attached Images Elsa Hat-20141220_120336-jpg 

2. Likes Susan2014, cheri54, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure your granddaughter will love it. How old is she? Mine is 19 and very picky about what she wears.

Post Thanks / Like

Elsa Hat

My granddaughter is 5 and is very particular about her clothes,but seems to love anything I make for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is a cool looking hat (and you look pretty good it, in my opinion) and I am sure she will love it, especially that you made it for her.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dona a Very "Merry Holiday" To You. The hat is adorable or is it you?? Your a cutie as well?

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! I don't get on here as much as I used to either. I love the Elsa hat and just made 5 of them for my niece and her grand children. I guess I would be their great aunt wouldn't I ? Anyway my post that said " "What I have been doing " was exactly that... making Elsa hats! I couldn't post pictures of them but it was fun making them and the biggest one was for my niece so I tried it on myself to see if it would fit an adult. The first 2 were probably too small for the grandkids so they will be for their dolls and the next two I think will fit the grandkids OK. I used the size hooks they suggested in the pattern and I think that's why they were too small.
    Now I have made 2 Kleenex box covers of plastic canvas and they are really cute! I just wish I could post the pictures.

Anyway I hope all of you that were sick or hurt will be feeling better now. I am glad Meerkat that you got moved and have a good doctor and a good neighbor. Susan, I hope you are almost thru your ordeal too and feeling better. I am doling great now that the cancer and treatments are behind me. I am claiming victory over that cancer...it left with the lump!!!God healed me and I know He did as sure as I am here! Prayers do work and I thank everyone that prayd for me. I will keep praying for each of you. Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dona View Post
    I hope this hat looks better on my granddaughter! It doesn't make me feel like Princess Elsa!
    Looks pretty good to me! I see you added a blue band around the top and it looks pretty. I wish mine looked as good on me as your's does on you! Way to go!!!!! your friend Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi everyone! I don't get on here as much as I used to either. I love the Elsa hat and just made 5 of them for my niece and her grand children. I guess I would be their great aunt wouldn't I ? Anyway my post that said " "What I have been doing " was exactly that... making Elsa hats! I couldn't post pictures of them but it was fun making them and the biggest one was for my niece so I tried it on myself to see if it would fit an adult. The first 2 were probably too small for the grandkids so they will be for their dolls and the next two I think will fit the grandkids OK. I used the size hooks they suggested in the pattern and I think that's why they were too small.
    Now I have made 2 Kleenex box covers of plastic canvas and they are really cute! I just wish I could post the pictures.

Anyway I hope all of you that were sick or hurt will be feeling better now. I am glad Meerkat that you got moved and have a good doctor and a good neighbor. Susan, I hope you are almost thru your ordeal too and feeling better. I am doling great now that the cancer and treatments are behind me. I am claiming victory over that cancer...it left with the lump!!!God healed me and I know He did as sure as I am here! Prayers do work and I thank everyone that prayd for me. I will keep praying for each of you. Your friend, Patty
    Thank you so much Patti, I think you meant me when you said Susan, unless there's another Susan with bad health issues, we'll see how my knee and legs do in a few weeks after re-checking. I've got illnesses that I've lived with for many years that don't go away, but crochet and my new friends have brought me some greatly needed joy. I'm really hoping next year will be wonderful compared to this year, it was one of my worst on record.

Patti, praise God that your cancer is gone, He is so good to His children. The treatments surely were difficult, but you apparently made it through like a champion! That takes courage, I'll pray that you are healed for good. You sure were busy making all of those hats, I'm sure they'll be loved and touched by your gifts made with love! Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Thank you so much Patti, I think you meant me when you said Susan, unless there's another Susan with bad health issues, we'll see how my knee and legs do in a few weeks after re-checking. I've got illnesses that I've lived with for many years that don't go away, but crochet and my new friends have brought me some greatly needed joy. I'm really hoping next year will be wonderful compared to this year, it was one of my worst on record.

Patti, praise God that your cancer is gone, He is so good to His children. The treatments surely were difficult, but you apparently made it through like a champion! That takes courage, I'll pray that you are healed for good. You sure were busy making all of those hats, I'm sure they'll be loved and touched by your gifts made with love! Merry Christmas!
    Hi Susan, I am glad you are feeling somewhat better and hope you get to feeling a lot better in the new year. I had just been reading about Meerkat and others that have been sick or not feeling well and there is another Susan... Susan2014 who has had some health problems too but my post meant anyone who was having problems. When I read thru the posts sometimes I cannot remember who all the names but I really want to let everyone know that I will pray for them sometimes as a group more than individuals. When I try to go back and find a certain post I usually cannot find it very easily and sometimes search and never find where I had read a particular one. I am not good at remembering names but God knows who I mean when I pray.
    Anyway I want to get to the post office today with your patterns. They are sealed and ready to go! I hope you can us them. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good...the hat too. I'm sure she will love it.