Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi, I'm Betty

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hi, I'm Betty

I'm Betty VB from a little town in North Central Idaho called Kamiah with a population a little over 1000. We love it here with it's slow pace - just right for a couple of retired people. I've been crocheting since my teens. Now my specialty is 3-dimensional snowflakes made with very fine thread. Makes beautiful Christmas Tree decorations. I also crochet angels for Angels for Hope.org. If you're interested in crocheting for a wonderful charity, go to their web site and see what we do. I joined so I could find new ideas to crochet for gifts etc. Thanks for having me!:

Post Thanks / Like
    Your crochet projects sounds beautiful and I hope to get that good some day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty,

Hello and welcome to the site! Nice to have you here and you are welcome! Would love to see some of your work if you have time to add them to the site some day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Betty! I like to crochet with thread too, I make doll clothes! Your snowflakes sound wonderful! Perhaps you will share a photo with us? I love to see what other people are making!