Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! I'm finally ready to crochet

Hi. I am a knitter basically, only able to crochet borders and chains. Pretty boring. But I knew a few of the stitches and finally made a flower for a headband and now I think I'm ready to try a few simple patterns. Look forward to learning from everyone on this Forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandilee,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you here! Let us know if you need anything! Have you taken a look at the pattern ideas posted on our site, yet?

Post Thanks / Like

New to Crochet ... New to Site

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Sandilee,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you here! Let us know if you need anything! Have you taken a look at the pattern ideas posted on our site, yet?
    Hi. I just made a crochet flower for a headband and now I am a bit more interested in learning more about crochet ... other than the three basic stitches and a chain. Hopefully I will learn a lot on CROCHET TALK. Sandi Lee

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sandilee! There are wonderful tutorials on this site that will help you learn the stitches! And there is always somebody here that can answer any questions you may have!