Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Newcomer to group

Hi everyone.
    I live in southeastern Washington state.
    I am a grandma and originally from Connecticut..... hence the handle of "a yankee grandma"
    I was taught to crochet by my aunt, who essentially was my second surrogate mother.
    She was an amazing woman with a heart as big as all the oceans in the universe.
    I love her dearly and miss her immensely. So I crochet and think about her and all the people in my world that I love. Crocheting helps me manage stress and I feel so proud of the things I learn while crocheting.
    Well, guess that is about it. I just wanted to join a group that I could be friends with while crocheting.
    Everyone have a wonderful holiday season (not meaning to offend anyone) but for me..... I say "Merry Christmas" because I believe in the true meaning of Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here as a member!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our group, and we're glad you're here. I live in Alabama and have been crocheting since I was very young. My mom taught me and like you, it's my passion and big time stress reliever. We all love seeing pictures of the things others have made, so feel free to post yours.

Shelley