Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face SusansSoulShines & Sonnetta

Hello you 2- Just reporting on my las t Christmas show & your boxes. Mailed the boxes today. They should arrive by Mon.Sonnetta you have 2 as I sent 1 already to Susan. Hope you have fun with the yarn in them. A few of my favorite patterns too. I had my last Christmas show on Dec 5&6. It was a very good show. Made up for the disaster of the earlier one.You know when you haul in lots of tables & set up a double booth 20 by 10 and set there for 3 days & end up with $96 after taking off booth rent & food , that's grimm. This was my 10th yr there. I am not going back next yr. it's 2 exhausting . The last show charges $50 and gives you 2-8ft tables and its a 2 day show. My tables were crammed & when we started to pack I had one table empty & had sold 3 wreaths. I had a lot of empty boxes & the people there are so nice. Since I have no help I have to ask another vender to watch while I run to potty. The lady that is in charge also will help. All the venders are so nice.Its an old building but very well tended & they have done remodeling in the last 2 yrs. with more to come.I'm in the front hall as you come in with a stairway & gate to hang wreaths on and an alcove with coat hooks to hang more on.Upper class clientel also which helps.I'm still tired but getting my workrooms straightened up & everything stored I didn't sell.Probably finish up this weekend & then put my tree up. Outside ones been out since the first wk in Dec. Happy a good Christmas everyone. Merry Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas too you also. Thank you so much for the yarn. It has really helped to accomplish making the scarves and that which I could not do before. It is so hard to find yarn around here that is cheap enough for my budget. I keep looking at garage sales and stuff. I will keep my eyes open for them. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful sale. Seems when i go sales get a little better each time. I am going to try some new crafts this next year also so that I can get even more of a variety. I just need to finish baking some cookies this weekend. It is hard to do cookies with physical therapy during the week. Tomorrow I am going to work on the cookies.