Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BrendaH

Post Thanks / Like

Red face BrendaH

Good morning to you all. I'm new here, so I get a little lost.
    I'm a crafter by heart. There's not anything I won't try to do.
    I sew, & crochet them most but I also needle tat, embroidery, quilt, jewelry, & a lot more. I'm always on the lookout for a pattern.
    I'm 63 years young, a wife, a mother of 3, and a Grandmother of 6. Which I'm always getting a request to make something for 1 or more of them. I love seeing their face when it's delivered to them. I have what is called an empty nest. Oh yes , I live in central Florida.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here as a member!

Hope you have a wonderful week! Please let us know if you have need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. i crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Brenda. I started to needle tat about 10 years ago. Made lots of Christmas ornaments and gave them as gifts. Then I stopped all crafting for a while. I started crocheting again about 3 years ago and haven't stopped. I love to crochet. I find it very relaxing, unless my dog gets into my yarn. He must think he's a cat. But I'm wise to him now and I keep my yarn where he can't get to it. Anyway, it's good to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum, we're glad you're here! I live in Alabama and have been crocheting for over 40 years. I didn't do much of it when I was raising my boys. But like you, I also have an empty nest now and have a lot more time to spend doing the things I enjoy.

There are a lot of very kind, wonderful people here, with all levels of experience. And we all love seeing photos of the things others have made, so feel free to post yours.

Shelley