Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Donation help

Post Thanks / Like

Donation help

In addition to sponsoring a family for Christmas I pulled tags for gifts for underprivileged kids. One tag says....8 year old hearing impaired boy wants anything S.F. Giants. He did not give me his size and only one gift allowed from $20-$40. Any ideas? I keep coming back to a t-shirt in a youth medium. But where he did not give his sizing maybe he does not want clothes. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I wonder about a winter hat, if you can find one. Or, a poster or trading cards if they are available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Possibly a poster, didn't think of that.

4. Thanks imalefty thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can only give 1 not+ $20 ??? A Poster and a Medium Hat would be good. Glad your doing this. I am doing 2 Family's.

Check your mail Friday !!

Post Thanks / Like
    No if you do more than one they separate them and give the second to another underprivileged child. Where it is possibly his only gift I want him to like it.

I usually do two families but just can't swing it this year unfortunately.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about a Pillow Pet? They make them for the different teams and they would be in your price and age range.

Mlb Pillow Pets : Target

I see where they are out of stock at Target, but there is also a pillow/bed throw combo on ebay with free shipping that would be cute and useful as well.

San Francisco Giants Mickey Mouse Pillow Throw Combo | eBay

Check the rest of the items for sale under SF Giants Pillow Pal on eBay and there are a number of different SF things for sale with delivery soon and free shipping.
    Last edited by Sweet Sue; 12-11-2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: additional info added