Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Blog Post out with my own first written pattern and a few recipes

Hi Crochet Talk friends, I released my newest blog post this morning, and I'm posting it for you here. Thx again to all of you who have subscribed to it. I've gotten so many kind, supportive and very complimentary comments saying how much my posts have helped people that I'm shocked, because that was my goal, to help others. I hope you'll share the blog site link with others and tell them they need to subscribe so I can know how many people should be on my list of regular followers.

My Pattern For The Hooded Cowl is HERE & NOW! ; Recipes for Both Sweet & Savory | Soulshine Creations By Susan

I'm happy to have and announce that I have 49 regular subscribers, woo-hooo, good enough of a start to me! Some fantastically nice people, and since late July only! It's hard enough getting the word out to people about the blog, with so many others out there too, and then to get them to visit it and keep returning to new post release! It's in God's hands now, I turned it over to him because I so enjoy it and have prayed about it to be sure it's what He wants me to do... as you all know, crochet and my blog is my therapy for my health issues and chronic pain. I can't handle it alone, so God is my blog captain, I am only the co-blogger! Amen, and thank you LORD. I'm not joking, it's very serious and that important to me.

Blog Post out with my own first written pattern and a few recipes-redeemer-lives-jpg

Blog Post out with my own first written pattern and a few recipes-confidence-jpg

The blog post has my pattern for the Hooded Cowl that I designed, as well as both sweet and savory holiday or year round favorite recipes you might want to try to stretch the grocery budget.

I'm so proud of my double duty (half) Hooded Cowl, but hope I don't sound like a braggard at ALL. You can read all about it in the blog post, so I won't say more now other than I have several other misc. patterns I made without writing them down while I made them... I won't let that happen again, I'll be sure to write as I work from now on! Bye for now all...

P.S. Sorry I don't know how to delete that thumbnail attachment at the bottom of my post on here! I clicked it by mistake from my hard drive pics and can't find it on my post to delete it - can a MODERATOR help me? THX!
    Attached Images Attached Images Blog Post out with my own first written pattern and a few recipes-home-protection-god-gun-jpg 
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 12-03-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Susan. I visited your blog last night and liked what I saw! I put it in my favorites.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Hi, Susan. I visited your blog last night and liked what I saw! I put it in my favorites.
    THANK you Poinciana, I appreciate that very much!