Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Who's Up and How's It Going?

Hello everyone!
    I just got back today from Indiana! I live in Maryland so to me it's a big deal. I finally have time to relax crochet and unwind! I just finished a nice cozy head wrap for my mother in law and I will be posting a picture up in one of the other forums. What is everyone else up to? I would love some nice conversation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

My apologies on just now seeing this. Was not feeling well yesterday and trying to catch up on the posts here in the forums.

Been really busy and always are during the holidays. Would love to see a photo of the project you are working on when you have time to share with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is completely fine I understand. I am just getting ready to head back to school since vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

My apologies on just now seeing this. Was not feeling well yesterday and trying to catch up on the posts here in the forums.

Been really busy and always are during the holidays. Would love to see a photo of the project you are working on when you have time to share with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It is completely fine I understand. I am just getting ready to head back to school since vacation.
    Hi Ivy,
    I'm Jean Marie. Welcome to ct. What are you going for in school? What is your degree in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Ivy,
    I'm Jean Marie. Welcome to ct. What are you going for in school? What is your degree in?
    Hi Jean Marie I am going to school for nursing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ivy! I hope you had a wonderful trip and a fabulous time with family. I really enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family.
    I just got home! Traveled out of town(my church is located there) for bible study and then went shopping in my city. I had a GREAT time!
    How are you spending your day?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

7. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Hi Ivy! I hope you had a wonderful trip and a fabulous time with family. I really enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family.
    I just got home! Traveled out of town(my church is located there) for bible study and then went shopping in my city. I had a GREAT time!
    How are you spending your day?
    My day has been ok aside from an on going head ache. I am planning on crocheting scarves to sell on my new ebay account. Glad to hear you had fun with your family

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray that your headache subsides soon. May you also make plenty of sales on ebay! I have sold a few items there. Thanks for the reminder, I might start selling again. The items I sold were non-crocheted items. I know your scarves will be beautiful!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    I pray that your headache subsides soon. May you also make plenty of sales on ebay! I have sold a few items there. Thanks for the reminder, I might start selling again. The items I sold were non-crocheted items. I know your scarves will be beautiful!
    Thank you and I sure hope so!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Ivy! Nice to meet you glad to hear you had a nice holiday! I had a great holiday, and I just turned 50 last Wednesday. Looking forward to Christmas. I live and work on the family wheat farm with my sister and brother-in-law. I'm currently crocheting a doily. About 49 rounds and I'm on 41. I have to rest my hands every so often. Last Monday I had to go to Dr. I have a ping pong ball size lump come up on my right shoulder joint. Dr. said it's arthritis inflaming the joint. I've never had arthritis before. Was joking I turn 50 and start falling apart! Well enough about me. Would like to get to know you. Check out the penpal group if you like, I would enjoy writing to you and sending cards:-)

12. Likes Ivy liked this post