Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Blessings List

I wanted to wish you all a Blessed Christmas and New Year. I wanted everyone to know how much this site has helped me and wanted to thank everyone. This is my first Christmas with out my husband(Bill). I will never be alone because Jesus has promised to be with me. So I wanted to count My Blessings. My Christmas prayer for those of you who believe is for you to grow closer to Our Lord and Savior everyday. Those who don't --I wish you happiness. Merry Christmas to all.

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS LIST

GOD
    FAMILY
    YOU(MY FRIENDS)
    This Site( Thank you-Barbara for starting it and maintaining it)
    My Home
    crocheting
    America
    Christmas

2. Thanks MaryK, Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the prayer and for sharing, Susie Ann. My husband and I have known Jesus since 2002 and we get closer to Him everyday. I hope you and family had a good Christmas and New Year. I will pray for your comfort and strength, and that Jesus will supply all your needs. God bless.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susie Ann, I have been praying for you as I know how very difficult those first holidays, anniversaries, birthdays etc are. I still miss my husband ESP during special occasions and he has been with The Lord for 12 years now. You will definitely stay on my prayer list and you too Janice-Meerkat you are all such a blessing to others I pray the very best for all my CT friends in 2015!!! Love Winnie

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post