Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!

Yes....I'm the newbie. Self teaching myself how to crochet with videos and lots of reading. Have made 3 afghans for the granddaughters, and now want to make one for our grandson. Does anyone have a good pattern for a 6 year old using camoflauge yarn that isn't girly-looking? Looking forward to lots of help and ideas. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    mytime,

Hello and welcome! What types of patterns were you looking for? Clothing? Afghans? Let us know - thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara....I have completed 3 afghans for my granddaughters but wanted something not so frilly for my 6 year old grandson. I have Red Heart Yarn in camouflage color. Is there a more masculine pattern out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our circle! There are all kinds of afghan patterns out there! Just google Afghans. I have made several small afghans for my grandsons-they are young-2 are just babies. I made a basketweave afghan for them. And for my older grandson, he's 3- I made a ripple afghan with the colors of his room! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tip. I have been attracted to the basketweave pattern. I'll let you know what I choose and maybe a pic when finished. Thanks again.