Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Introduce Yourself

Hello All,

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that celebrate. My name is Darlene and I learned to crochet as a young adult. I never took it seriously until a few years ago. I have four grown children, four step children and a slew of grandchildren. I currently work, but because of medical issues, that is coming to an end, and I will be filing for disability....the good news about that is there will be more time for crocheting! I am married and along with me and my husband, we also share our home with two dogs, three cats and a bird. Thankfully, we live in a four bedroom home and I have a craft room that is off limits to all of them! Thank you so much for sharing your group with me...I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Darlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! hello Darlene ! I am Larisa doily maker. I have 5 birds. What is your bird? What s color of your cats?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa,

It is very nice to meet you. We have a Green Cheeked Conure, named Roxy. Our cats, two of which are ours, and one we adopted from my son who joined the military are Gizzy, my sons cat is tiger striped, Louis Vitton (Louis) for short is tan, and Ognja (pronounced Onja) is Slovenian, meaning spunky. Ognja is the youngest at 3, and he is very playful. What kind of birds do you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    Darlene! I have 3 budgerigars and 2 crazy lovebirds... I am bird lover. I wish I could have a cat but.... he can catch and kill my birds. Do you make doilies also?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here as a member!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Darlene and welcome from Alabama. We're glad you're here! I'd love to see pictures of the things you've made.

Shelley