Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Trying to post a picture one again!

I am not sure what I will post but I thought to try again and see if I can do it yet! YAY!! I did it! This is the front and back of the Little Time-out chair we made for my friend's new great grandson. The back has a green label with all the credits for all that had a hand in creating the chair.Sorry I can't make it big enough to read it but it gives the names for the following people:

The idea was inspired by the mother-to-be from a picture she saw on-line.
    The great grandmother brought the idea to me and asked me if I could make one.( IT WAS TO BE A SECRET FROM THE MOM)
    We took my beginning pattern to my brother and he improved my pattern and made a workable one.
    We took the pattern to the baby's great uncle to cut it out.
    Great grandma brought the cut-out pieces to me and she helped me pre-coat them all white
    I drew the pictures and designs (We changed the original one seen on the computer)
    I did the art work on them and did the printing and etc on the chair and then great grandmother helped me polyurthane all the pieces.
    Then it went back to great uncle to put it together
    Then back to me for touch-up where holes had been drilled, etc.

Finished finally!!! Mommy and Daddy loved the little chair that the great grandparents gave as a baby shower gift.

The baby was born Tuesday at 11:25PM on 11-25-14! that will be an easy birthday to remember....11:25 on 11/25 . The daddy's birthday is also on 11/25!

Trying to post a picture one again!-20140922_222609-jpgTrying to post a picture one again!-20140922_222423-jpg
    Last edited by redhead; 11-27-2014 at 08:07 AM.

2. Likes missro007, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So cute!!

I would "want" to go to time out to sit in this little chair. What a great idea!! You guys did such a good job.

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Time out chair

Quote Originally Posted by Arlyce View Post
    I would "want" to go to time out to sit in this little chair. What a great idea!! You guys did such a good job.
    That chair is absolutely adorable. What a great and creative work of art. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Just had computer redone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that is an absolutely adorable and darling chair. What a beautiful heirloom from the grand-grandparents and to all those who took part in creating it.

As usual, you did a great job on painting it too. Kudos to you!!!

Roe