Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving Sale

Hi all. I know we are all on budgets and most of us just use free resources for learning new things, but I want you to know that "free" doesn't always mean great quality, and you don't always have to lose and arm and a leg to pay for something that is of GREAT quality. If you´ve never tried broomstick, hairpin, or tunisian lace, but wanted to, if you are tired of messy joins in your afgan blocks, if your finishes on your pieces just don't look quite neat enough, if you'd like to try fairisle crochet, if you'd like to read crochet symbols, if you'd like to know how to change sweater patterns to fit your curves, if you'd like to learn to crochet a sweater that isn't a rectangle, but don't want to spend the money on an adult sized project... and for even MORE if's, there is going to be an amazing sale on Craftsy.com classes this weekend and classes that'll help you with any of these IF's. Go to Craftsy.com and browse the crochet classes and read the lesson overviews...look at the price tags...and sigh...and then..remember to come back here between Friday and Monday to find a link I'm going to share that'll give you HUGE discounts and you won't have to sigh any more.

2. Thanks cybarra thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the info. I wish I could do that but being on disability just won't allow me the pleasure of doing that. I have to hunt for the free stuff. I am praying and believing that the Lord will bless me when He is ready so I can do something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would so love to do that, but my husband and I are retired and in poor health. I don't even crochet much anymore because I can't afford the yarn. With all the co pays for doctors and medicine things are getting pretty bad. I do go to all freebies though and I really appreciate all the hard work and kind hearts of the people that give them for free. But, Thank You so much. Carol

Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving Sale Link

21 Different Crochet Classes and 70 different Knitting classes and more Quilting and other craft classes all for $19.99 or less...and they often price the Crochet ones the lowest! This is the link: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/CharlesVoth_holiday Have a nice Thanksgiving weekend with your loved ones.