Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: teddy bear dogs

Post Thanks / Like

teddy bear dogs

Does anyone else have a teddy bear dog? I have one and he is so good. He is all curly- black- hair-his only color is his little pink tongue and he is so friendly. He will be two in March. But if your in the kitchen or have food he will just sit and stare at you. While my husband battled with lung cancer--Skittles was a blessing to him. The kids and I were so surprised how after a while Bill really took to him. I never saw him so considerate and patient with anything or anyone as he was with Skittles. I think God sent Skittles to us. Teddy bear dogs are a mix of shitzu and bishon dogs. Not sure that is spelt right but I think everyone will know what I mean. God Bless

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No teddy bear dogs anyone. Well how about any kind of dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Chihuahua

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    No teddy bear dogs anyone. Well how about any kind of dog.
    I don't have a teddy bear dog but they sound cute. However I have a story about my chihuahua and my husband. My husband has epilepsy and about a year after we got our Gizmo, the chihuahua, he began to have seizures. My husband has never been friendly with any of the animals that we had before but when Gizmo got sick he took up with him and now he is as attached to him as I am. He makes a great difference in our lives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like my husband. Cute name --is there a story behind it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know exactly what you mean about Teddy Bear dogs. My neighbor has one, hers is a female named Daisy and all white and the cutest little face you ever want to see. Very smart too.

Roe