Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Craft Show Wreaths

Taking a break from regular wreaths this year. These are mesh ribbon wreaths. 1 show to go and done for the year.
    Attached Images Attached Images Christmas Craft Show Wreaths-wreaths-170-jpg Christmas Craft Show Wreaths-wreaths-157-jpg Christmas Craft Show Wreaths-wreaths-161-jpg Christmas Craft Show Wreaths-wreaths-166-jpg Christmas Craft Show Wreaths-wreaths-168-jpg 

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wreaths are just beautiful.. I am done with my craft shows for they year. The last one was on the 8th of this month. I wish you the best at you last craft show and I pray you do very well

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your mesh wreaths! Last year, I bought tons of mesh and some tulle and ribbon to add in with it. I have yet to actually sit down and make my wreaths. I'd like to make several for family and friends, and of course one for myself. For your wreaths, do you attach the mesh to a metal wreath frame?

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    ladybug, those are so pretty! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Mesh wreaths

I used straw wreaths or very ugly green artificial greenery wreaths or Styrofoam wreaths. With the straw & styro ones I pined the poufs as I went with greening pins. On the other one I flattened the wreath & then pulled up 2 strands on the inside & outside of the wreaths & put a pouf between them & twisted them like twist ties. I liked the first too better. it also helped if you wrap those 1 st 2 with a matching ribbon in case some of it shows thru.Hobby Lobby & Prairie Gardens around here sell them for anywhere from $60 to $200.00. Mine were $45 to $65 & didn't sell any at the first show ,so will lower the price. I will still make money because I got the mesh at ridiculous prices at the Dollar stores. Takes me about 45 min to make if I'm having a good day. Some have battery lites & some don't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your mesh wreaths are very pretty! Thanks for sharing these lovely items. I wish you much success at your show.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!