Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Just another hooker

Hello Crochet Talk world... just another average hooker here! My name is Kim and I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area with my hubby and 3 marvelous kiddos. I love to crochet and I also loom knit a whole bunch. I'd say I'm beyond a beginner but not an expert yet.

My favorite things to corchet are little girl's purses and other fun frilly items. My most recent projects include princess star wands, a VW bus doorstopper, a Leprechaun Mug Hug and potholders that look like birds.

I'm really looking forward to having another place to share ideas and inspiration with other crocheters!

Best,

Kim Jones

Post Thanks / Like
    Kim,

Hello and welcome to the group! Would you be interested in sharing some of your knowledge about loom knitting? Also, feel free to post some of your pictures of finished work in the forums! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Kim! I love to crochet purses too! But I make the big girl kind! I can never find a purse I like at the store, so I make my own! I do make little girl purses too-I have 2 granddaughters! You will get all kind of imformation and encouragement here!