Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

ribbed afghan in the round?

does anyone know of a round afghan pattern that is done with FPDC AND BPDC's to make it ribbed?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many round afghans posted on Pinterest. Maybe you can find what you're looking for there? That's where I get almost all my patterns.

Shelley

3. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You could also try you tube. I get lots of patterns there.

5. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cheri54 View Post
    does anyone know of a round afghan pattern that is done with FPDC AND BPDC's to make it ribbed?
    Hi cheri, this one has that stitching , I love it too, make our fingerless gloves with it and a lot of hats too.. This is a Christmas throw & pillow http://www.allfreecrochet afghan patterns.com/Granny-Square-Afghan/Meridian-Throw-Caron and this one is a Christmas afghan , has both also, I think some of these do: Over 200 Free Crocheted Afghan Patterns at AllCrafts.net

Let me know if you find one you like! I HOPE!! <3

7. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info, it will come in handy when I do afghans. I can browse these sites for ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks so much for the info...gonna check it out now...) gotta say i'm not much for granny sqs...i usually do things you don't have to stitch together in pieces. i'm not so good at getting things even...lol i am going to try my hand at hats and gloves though, i'd like to do something from the 20's for my mom..she was born in 1928 so would be appropriate...lol

Post Thanks / Like

granny aquares

thanks so much for the info...gonna check it out now...) gotta say i'm not much for granny sqs...i usually do things you don't have to stitch together in pieces. i'm not so good at getting things even...lol i am going to try my hand at hats and gloves though, i'd like to do something from the 20's for my mom..she was born in 1928 so would be appropriate...lol

Hi Cheri, I was never too big on granny squares either, but the beautiful ones that are out now, even the young mothers doing them, I must admit they're lovely, and the afghan, or smaller throw, can be mix & match, with lots of options to join as you go or join when done. I've been surprised myself! I'm going to make a handbag of squares that are done & need connecting - can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Cheri54, she's love anything you make her, from that area even more so! You can do it! Good Luck~!

12. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post