Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Sonnetta & SusanSoulShines

Sorry I haven't gotten your other boxes to you two ladies. I overspent trying to get ready for the craft fair earlier this month.As a result money is spread very thin until after the 26.Sent Susan a box of shaggy stuff earlier so Sonnetta gets 2 boxes. Shaggy stuff & regular yarn .Will try to get them mailed in the next 2 wks if the weather holds.I have 1 more show on Dec 5 &6 & then I'm done. I've been making bows for grave sprays for the lady across the street.She,her grandson & daughter help her make them as she had a stroke & her right hand doesn't work.Have to call & tell her to send him over s I'm done now. Wrecks your fingernails but I enjoy helping her. Crocheting on a corner to corner afghan in between. Shades of blue white & gray.Hope everyone is O.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is ok. Whenever you get them out. I know how it is to be short on money. I just now saw this post because I haven't been on much till recently and haven't gotten this far. I have not been feeling good and then getting ready for my last craft show. Right now we are struggling also. Thank you ahead of time for the yarn. It is greatly appreciated. Take care and I pray your next craft show goes really well and that you sell alot of things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Sorry I haven't gotten your other boxes to you two ladies. I overspent trying to get ready for the craft fair earlier this month.As a result money is spread very thin until after the 26.Sent Susan a box of shaggy stuff earlier so Sonnetta gets 2 boxes. Shaggy stuff & regular yarn .Will try to get them mailed in the next 2 wks if the weather holds.I have 1 more show on Dec 5 &6 & then I'm done. I've been making bows for grave sprays for the lady across the street.She,her grandson & daughter help her make them as she had a stroke & her right hand doesn't work.Have to call & tell her to send him over s I'm done now. Wrecks your fingernails but I enjoy helping her. Crocheting on a corner to corner afghan in between. Shades of blue white & gray.Hope everyone is O.K.
    I was wondering about you ladybug and haven't seen this message or any others from you - don't know how that happens, but it's easy for me to miss messages on here! I appreciate everything you & anyone else has ever sent me....thanks SO much! I hope your craft show did well, maybe now you can take it easy a little after cleaning, painting, the rummage sale AND the craft show- wow- that's a LOT! Take care, thx for checking in, too!