Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

we need to start a thread for prayer requests

There are quite a few people on here who are in need of prayer and they could just post it here so we could see everyone who is in need of prayer. Just a thought.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes MaryK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie I was thinking the very same last night as I was praying for everyone!!! It would make it easier for us to go check on someone and put answered prayers there also as an encouragement to others!!! Love and hugs Winnie
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 11-21-2014 at 08:03 AM.

4. Likes MaryK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a wonderful idea, Jean Marie. My little pea-brain isn't so good since I had chemo, and I keep forgetting who asked for prayer and for what. And, Winnie, putting answered prayers here is also a great idea. I would like to ask for prayer for my health problems. I have arthritis in my back and COPD and heart issues. Thank you. God bless. XOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary, I'm so glad I checked back before going to bed so I can pray for you tonight and I will put you on my prayer lists!! Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Winnie. Prayer is very powerful, and if we use it for each other I know the Lord will answer. As I said before, I have trouble remembering things, so I will write the names down along with their prayer requests. I have already prayed that more people join us here. I thank you again, Winnie, for answering me and for praying for me. Please let me know if I can pray for you and/or your family. God bless. XOXOX

8. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean marie, Nice idea. As my List is Long .

Mary You are in my Prayers and be Strong as I Believe you are, we all will help God is Busy- TO BAD ! Join in when you can. Nice meeting you.
    Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Susan2014. It's nice to meet you, too. I hope to talk to you again soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is a wonderful idea. I feel so good praying for others. I would like to ask for prayer for my Parkinson's, diabetes, heart problem, and the weakness and pain that I go through everyday. Thank you all so much for your prayers. You are all in my prayers and my thoughts.

12. Likes MaryK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is a good idea too. Your in my prayers ladies. If we keep this thread just for prayer requests and they can tell us how they are doing--it will help a lot for us to go back and look and know what to pray for. I pray we all remember to do it.