Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

For The First Time in a WHile

I really just am not looking forward to school. It's because I feel like I am going to fail my math class and I am screwed if I do. Sometimes the stress just gets to me and ruins everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Press forward and you will gain ground. Keep a positive spin on the situation and it will help you.

3. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ivy! Joining a study group or getting a tutor can help you to do well in your math class. I had a study buddy for just 1 time and she gave me study tips that made all the difference. My professor set up the connection for me. He was a caring man! Sometimes just knowing the formula for studying a subject can make all the difference. It did for me! Best wishes and keep the faith!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I echo what Barbara says. Don't give up. You can do it. Just keep on pressing. It'll be worth in the end. Get the basics out of the way, and when you start what you want and like, you'll wonder why you freaked to begin with! I know, I did, too.

Hugs, Judy

7. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was rereading what Butterfly Rose said. She sure has wonderful words of wisdom, too. She always does, Ivy. You've come to the right place to get advice and get rid of your stress. Those are two of the wisest ladies I've come across. I've listened to them when they helped other ladies on here, and they've helped me, too. Good luck. I know you will go far and achieve what you want. It will take hard work, but you will do it. It just takes time. Don't let anybody tell you can't. Just let that make you more determined.

Hugs, Judy

9. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ivy. We believe in you. Stress does a lot. Try to think of things that are calming and take deep breaths to relax or anything that will do the trick for you.

11. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you and yes I can see how wise they are and incredibly nice. I try not to get discouraged.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    I was rereading what Butterfly Rose said. She sure has wonderful words of wisdom, too. She always does, Ivy. You've come to the right place to get advice and get rid of your stress. Those are two of the wisest ladies I've come across. I've listened to them when they helped other ladies on here, and they've helped me, too. Good luck. I know you will go far and achieve what you want. It will take hard work, but you will do it. It just takes time. Don't let anybody tell you can't. Just let that make you more determined.

Hugs, Judy