Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

not feeling well

Please pray for me. Today am not feeling well. My whole body is very weak, my lymph nodes on the right side are swollen a little and hurts to swallow or turn my neck, my legs are weak. I have a doctor appointment in a few days so hopefully they will find out what is going on. I could not get in any sooner. They said if it gets worse to go into the er but for right now to just rest until my appointment. I know God is in control and I know will help me feel better. He is the one who healed the lame man, the deaf man, the woman from her bleeding, healed a little girl and raised Lazarus from the dead so I know He will heal this what ever is causing this feeling. I checked my bp and blood sugar. Sugar was a little high but not real bad and bp was almost normal. I cleaned my bedroom today but could barely do it. Thank you all so much. God bless you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta,
    It's not fun to feel sick. May GOD strengthen you and I pray the doctors will be able to find out what the problem is.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry you are sick, that is no fun at all. Let us know what you find out from the Dr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will say extra prayers for you Sonnetta!! Feel better love Winniw

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Take the doctor's advice and rest. It is a good sign that your bp and sugar were not so bad. You went to the right source, the Bible, for encouragement. No matter what comes your way, you are always looking up. love you, Rose Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping you will be feeling better and they can figure out what is happening and the best way to treat it. Just keep the faith and know we are thinking of you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much. This is the worst I have felt for awhile. I have days I feel bad and can't do much but this is the worst it has been for quite awhile. It is so nice to have such wonderful friends to turn to when you need them. Just want you to know that you are all in my prayers daily also.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray that you will soon be back to your normal self. May your healing come forth in Jesus' name I pray. Amen God bless you!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling so sick is really the pits. I'm sending out prayers of healing for you. Take good care of yourself, dear. Maybe there's someone who can make you chicken soup? It really is good for the soul.

((((Hugs))))

Shelley