Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurray!!!! I finally found an apartment and moved into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have moved into our new apartment and it's in Port Huron, MI. Not exactly where I wanted to be located, but it's beautiful here. I live in a 4 story high rise for people 55 and up and I live right across the street from the St. Clair River. I watch the ore ships go up and down the river. Even at night the ships have all their lights on and you can just sit there in awe of them. I also can see and wave to those in Canada!!! I had movers to get me here because I wanted no more of that moving crap especially after breaking my wrist 3 months ago. I've got almost every single box empty and I'm finally crocheting again. This time I'm doing it for me!!! I wanted to decorate our new apt with a few little crochet things. Here's a pic of Pugs with my toilet paper holder on his head. I'm also grateful to God for getting me out of Marquette before the 42" snowfall they had this week. As soon as I can I will post pics of what I see each and every morning. Take care everyone!! Betty Lynn PS> I forgot to tell you all that I now weigh 192 lbs. I have lost a total of 288 lbs and am very proud of myself!!!!Hurray!!!!  I finally found an apartment and moved into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-win_20141102_200338-jpg
    Last edited by Beatrice1953; 11-14-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: advise from others

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Congratulations!!
    Thank you so much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Lynn, what good news! I'm so happy for you! Your view sounds beautiful. I pray that you and Pugs have many wonderful experiences in your new apartment. Pugs is a real sweetheart! Congratulations on your weight loss, you're a winner!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty Lynn, so happy for you and Pugs!! Pugs is adorable and I bet he will love looking at the river boats too!! My sister and I are trying to get into a 55 and up building too!! So happy you missed the big snow fall too. May I just say wow you accomplished a real task in losing so much weight I am sure you will reach your goal and you should be extremely proud of your self!!!! I hope you have a great day love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice,
    I looked at the picture of your dog you posted and laughed. He looks cute with his hat. I see you have a new avatar. Also, you shouldn't put your address and phone number on where everybody can read it. Be safe! I'm glad you like your new apartment.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all for your compliments and congratulations! I know I am with friends.
    Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    I am happy you found an apt - i just moved myself. It is hard to get what they say "settled in". To even find all of the crocheting things and organize them with your computer takes some time. Are you going to be getting for craft shows or crocheting for Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmy56 View Post
    I am happy you found an apt - i just moved myself. It is hard to get what they say "settled in". To even find all of the crocheting things and organize them with your computer takes some time. Are you going to be getting for craft shows or crocheting for Christmas.
    I will be doing a little bit of crocheting for Christmas, but I've broken both wrists since June. Long story, but all my crochet stuff that I need is within reach but my kitchen is in need of work. LOL Much smaller than my last one! Thanks for writing! Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Congradulations for getting a new apartment and especially for losing so much weight I know how hard it is to lose weightI am so glad you got moved into your new apartment. Where your at now doesn't it get a lot of snow? I thought it would be very cold if you are that close to Canada? I am moving also but I am moving down South in Georgia, it is warmer there than here in Illinois.Will be Moving the day after Thanksgiving.
    I am proud of you for losing so much weight I bet you feel a lot better.