Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

son needs prayer

It seems like I am always asking for prayer. My son and his family really need a prayer of intervention. My son and Trish are having personal problems in the relationship and they really need intervention right now. I really can't go into details but they really need the Lord right now. Both of them need to get back with God again also. My son is going to start church again next Sunday with a man that he knows from work and the man is willing to sit down with him and do bible study. I am so proud of Him. The church Trish goes to does not teach the right way and my son feels uncomfortable there but she wont change. She admitted that she has fallen from God. Please pray that the Lord will hold out His hand to them and pull them back to the flock again and will renew their relationship and make it stronger and draw them closer again according to His will.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry, I answered this post last night, must have forgot to click send. Will be praying for your son and his wife.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I will be praying for your son and his wife!! As long as your son is reaching out to God He will draw him back into fellowship with Him!! I will pray your daughter in law will do the same. Love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sending up prayers that their relationship will be healed.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying that God's will be done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much. They really need the prayers right now. They are going through a rough spell but I believe God will see them through, strengthen them and their relationship. My son was with me this weekend along with my grandson Caiden and he is really down right now. He was even crying at one point. He is going to church on Sunday and we read the bible this morning and we talked about God. I believe this could be a test of some kind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are going out to your son and his family during this time. God works in mysterious ways and he is guiding him in his own way at this time.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    Lord, be with Sonnetta's son and his wife Trish. Draw them closer to each other and closer to You. Thank You. Amen.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Never feel that you are imposing to ask for prayer, Sonnetta! We are all part of the family of God. It is only fitting we should lift up your families needs. I pray for clarity, the revelation of Jesus Christ in their lives. Comfort to your grandson. Tribulation makes us stronger, so I pray this will turn out for God's glory and the salvation of your family. Luv ya, Linda

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sonnetta,

God can and will heal this relationship but only if they want it to. The Lord works in His time and it is not often our time.
    We get anxious and frustrated and keep trying to butt in and help Him. It could work quickly or it could take a much longer. That is how we are supposed to learn patience.
    Patience is the hardest thing to learn and I am still learning all the time.
    We are putting your son and family and you and your family on the prayer list. Keep the faith.
    God will bless.
    God bless

CrochetDee