Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: craft show

Post Thanks / Like

craft show

Today I went to my last craft show of the year. It only lasted from 9 to 2 and this was the only day for it. Quite a few other venders showed up but not a whole lot of people walked through but more then I thought would walk through. I did fairly well. I sold a shirt and skirt set that I crocheted for Barbie, a plastic canvas Barbie camping set that i made, an ornament, and a bracelet. I had a lot of wonderful compliments on my stuff also. I did a painting of a cabin in the moonlight and a lot of people really liked it . They just didn't need it right now. I got a lot of wonderful ideas for future crafts and also for displays. I thank God for what He did for me today. God truly blessed me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you sold some stuff, it is funny how Barbies are still so popular. I always wanted a little girl to buy dolls for, and when I did have a girl she hated dolls Would rather have Match Box cars and all the excessories. But Both of her Daughters loved dolls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm so happy you had a good day at the show :-) have you thought of having an online store? I'm sure that's a big undertaking but it sounds like you would have a wide variety of items to sell. Have a good day love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you had a good day at the craft show. I LOVED my Barbies when I was little. I would have loved to have a Barbie camping set, what a great idea! I still have all my Barbies and all the little clothes that my mom knitted for me.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear your craft show was a success!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!