Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Susansoulshines

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Susansoulshines

Mailed your box Sat afternoon.Maybe by Wed. Sorry it took so long. Sonnetta hasn't contacted me yet with her address. I haven't the foggiest idea where I put her address so had to ask again. Trying to get ready for this Christmas craft show has me in a frenzy. Teying to get it all done & carried to the garage so I can pack my car Wed.Anything that doesn't fit will go in my sons truck when we pack it Thurs.More fun. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.Love talking to the people tho.have fun with the yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Mailed your box Sat afternoon.Maybe by Wed. Sorry it took so long. Sonnetta hasn't contacted me yet with her address. I haven't the foggiest idea where I put her address so had to ask again. Trying to get ready for this Christmas craft show has me in a frenzy. Teying to get it all done & carried to the garage so I can pack my car Wed.Anything that doesn't fit will go in my sons truck when we pack it Thurs.More fun. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.Love talking to the people tho.have fun with the yarn.
    I just sent you a personal message with my address. Sorry didn't get back to you sooner have had a lot going on. when do you think you will be sending that out? God bless

Post Thanks / Like
    I will send your box as soon as I can get to the postoffice. My craft show ends tomorrow(Sun). Not doing too well & some other venders also not.I will try to send both boxes & then will have to wait awhile before I send any more.I will post when. Hope you have fun with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    I will send your box as soon as I can get to the postoffice. My craft show ends tomorrow(Sun). Not doing too well & some other venders also not.I will try to send both boxes & then will have to wait awhile before I send any more.I will post when. Hope you have fun with them.
    Thank you. I went to my craft show today. It was just from 9-2. I did fairly well. I sold 15.00 worth. I sold a bracelet I made, an ornament, a skirt and shirt for Barbie that I crocheted, and a plastic canvas Barbie camp set. Had a lot of compliments. Now I have from now until May to get all new stuff made for next season. Now I can work on scarves, baby things, decorations, and Christmas gifts. I have two things I need to finish so hope I have enough colors to do it I have a tree skirt and and afghan for my daughter. God bless. I know I will get a lot of use out of them.