Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Question hello everyone! dog sweater patterns (crochet) ?

Hello everyone! I am new to this group and I have not crocheted in quite some time, but want to get back into it. Does anyone have a relative easy pattern for a doggie sweater? prefer about a medium that would fit my deal old shih Tzu that weighs about 12-14 pounds? Thanks and it nice to meet everyone!

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the Crochet Talk forums! It is nice to meet you! Please make your self comfy here and let us know if you need anything!

I am pretty sure there are some dog sweaters crochet resources posted here in the forum. You are welcome to use the search box on the right side upper part of the page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I've made several doggie sweaters for my 12-14 pound Maggie May. She's a Pomeranian and Corgi mix, my lovey. They keep her warm in the winter. I also put one on her whenever we have bad storms. They help to ease her anxiety, I guess wearing one is sort of like a hug for her.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pattern. I just made up the pattern and they worked up very quickly. Maybe you can get some ideas by looking at the photos of my May May modeling them lol.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images hello everyone!  dog sweater patterns (crochet) ?-photo-1-jpg hello everyone!  dog sweater patterns (crochet) ?-photo-2-jpg hello everyone!  dog sweater patterns (crochet) ?-photo-3-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, I'm sure you will find help with finding dog sweaters. People here have helped me with a lot of things.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the easiest pet sweater pattern! I've made several of these little sweaters for my Maggie May. She's about the same size as your doggie. I made the pattern as it's written and her little sweaters fit her perfectly! The pattern creator made the sweater for her cat lol. It should fit your little doggie just fine.

Here's the pattern:

Crow Haven Cottage: See what happens when I get bored! Free Phoebe's Favorite Crocheted Cat (or Dog) Sweater Pattern

Shelley