Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wanting to leave group

Hi ! I want to leave this group. But it won't let me unsub. I just have a lot going on in my life now and no time for groups. I'm sorry. Can someone tell me how to unsubcribe? Thank you. Debbie Tunnicliff

Post Thanks / Like
    We hate to see you go, but we understand.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping things get better for you in time. I am not sure how to unjoin but maybe you can pm Barbara G and she can help you.

Wishing you better days and hope someday you can come back.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I would think, ignore it and maybe it will go away on it's own. Or when it comes in your inbox, delete it. Then it's gone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiespoms@yahoo.com View Post
    Hi ! I want to leave this group. But it won't let me unsub. I just have a lot going on in my life now and no time for groups. I'm sorry. Can someone tell me how to unsubcribe? Thank you. Debbie Tunnicliff
    Hi, Debbie. I don't know how to unsub from this group. When things get hectic in my life I just simply don't come here and take a break. Then if I feel like becoming active again, I show up here. If I didn't feel the desire to return I would just stay away.

Sorry I couldn't give you the answer you're looking for.

Holy cow...I just thought of something and it could very well pertain to your request. When I reply to a post I don't use Quick Reply. I check the option to Go Advanced. Then I scroll down to the section that says Subscription which has a default checkmark. I always uncheck it and that stops the notifications when someone posts to the thread I'm replying in. So I don't get email notifications. Could that be what you may be referring to? Too many notifications in your email? Just thought I'd ask...just a thought.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you wanting to stop the emails or remove your membership? Most people will change their settings on their account so they can come back later when things settle down.

I will be more than happy to help you. You are welcome here among many friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you will be leaving But hope your home front settles soon and we will hear your jingle again? sooner then later?Best of luck my friend. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to see you go but maybe things will settle down soon and you can come back. We all will be waiting if you decide to join us again. Take care. xoxoxo Lynda

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie,

We're sorry to see you go, but we all know life can get too hectic sometimes. Maybe you will return to us some day, when life settles down for you. God bless you and keep you and your family safe.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why leave? Truth be told sometimes I simply trash newsletter or thread replies without reading them. Sorry to all. But life can get so complicated that my head wants to explode!!! You can simply ignore us 'til you are ready to chime in again-we will be waiting for you with no hard feelings. Hoping all goes well for you-imalefty

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post