Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Faith based ???

Post Thanks / Like

Faith based ???

Is this a faith based crochet site?? I have noticed many faith related references. Just wondering
    😊
    Go where the yarn takes you!!

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it was started as a faith based site. But seemed like we all were drawn here because of the help everyone gives to each other, whether it is a problem with crocheting or with worried about a loved one, I took care of my bedridden husban for over 2 years, he resently passed away. Without this group I couldn't have survived. I think God just sent us were we could help or where we could get help by them praying for each other. It is a great site.

4. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with MeerKat this site has helped me a lot. You can vent and be comforted and have prayer. But no one expects you to ask for prayer --if you don't want it. We just be us and say it like it is---but don't judge. Welcome Hope you enjoy the site. Barbara does a great job.

6. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not at all religious. Still, I pray for my friends and what they're going through. I may not pray exactly like they do, but it doesn't matter to any of my great friends here. They don't care how I pray.

Shelley

8. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is not just a faith based group but it is wonderful that people feel so comfortable asking for prayers during difficult times. Even though many of us have not met in person, we seem to be drawn to help each other in whatever way we can, be it prayers or good wishes or even sending out an unexpected card or note and letting people know we care.

Roe

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetSecure View Post
    Is this a faith based crochet site?? I have noticed many faith related references. Just wondering
    ��
    Hi Crochet,
    I like to crochet too. And no this is not a faith based crochet site. We just talk about anything and everything here and if someone has a need they share that here. I read somewhere on the computer that the people who crochet are the most compassionate people. We care for each other.
    Jean Marie

12. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janice You are a strong wonderful person. God has been there for you in many ways and now moving with such good friends to help, marina coming, how wonderful. Bless and God will Bless that day for a Pleasent Drive to see those adorable Grandkids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You barbara G for doing a fine job with a Great Group of Crochet members. Some with Faith beiliefs and some not Yet Everyone wish's those who need a Prayer do in their way. Thank You

Susan2014

15. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone is welcome here regardless of their faith! Hope you enjoy the forums! And, please let us know if you have need of anything!