Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Great day at Joann's

I went to Joann's today to get some yarn. If I just need one skein and I am not particular to brand or color I go to Beverly's or Michael's but when I want to have a larger selection I drive a bit further to Joann's. I don't like going there because they have no real set coupon policy. One time I went and I was told I could use as many coupons that I had items for as I could find as long as they all had a different numbers. She even wrote down all the stores they would take as far as competitors, some were even in other states. The next week, no we don't do that, one coupon only per transaction. Ok to good to be true. A few months go by and I have been there several times then this week I had a $5 off $25. I show the cashier my phone . And he uses it,then he says what about those, indicating a 50% off one item and another coupon for 40% off one item that I had in my hand. I h and them over and he scans it. Then he says there is a 30% on the phone app and scans that too. Then goes on to say if you have Michael's or Beverlys app on your phone we can use those too. There were 15 people behind me and the other two coupons would only save me $2 more so I felt guilty taking the time to look it up as I am slow on my phone. Original total $65, total after coupons $35. Great deal. Don't get me wrong I loved the multiple coupons I just wish they were consistent.

2. Thanks Dona thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You hit the jackpot!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    What a savings!!!! I agree, just wish stores would be consistent in their policies but take it while you can!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    You got a good deal! Did you get a lot of yarn for that price? I wanted to go to Jo-Ann's this weekend but I never got the chance. Oh well, there's always next weekend because I have several coupons I want to use. I've never had any problems at Jo-Ann's with using more than one coupon per transaction. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you won the jackpot with that cashier!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!