Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Non plaid vertical strand

Hi, I was looking on YouTube and found a short video called non plaid vertical strand. Can someone please take a look and see if they recognize how to get the overall pattern, I am interested in learning how to knit the corners which look like they might be mitred. I want to make one large blanket with this corner and non plaid design. Please help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Julieanne. I took a look at the video. That's a gorgeous sweater she's working on! How she's working those vertical stripes is interesting. Thanks for putting us onto that.

As far as getting the pattern for the sweater the thing I would do is contact the designer, Jennifer Dassau. She has her own website and she has quite a few patterns shown at Ravelry. At Ravelry she's listed as The Knitting Vortex. Her website is jenniferdassau.com

I've always favored going directly to the designers, if possible, and asking them about their designs and any problems with a pattern, or how to get a pattern for one of their designs.

I'm sure there must be other knitters here at Crochet Talk who may be able to offer more suggestions. I'm a knitter but haven't knitted anything for quite a while.

Good luck on your quest!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!