Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is what I have been doing

I have finished crocheting really big squares and haven't decided yet how to put them together. I have enough to make at least 2 matching afghans for my sectional. I am crocheting a pullover sweater from a crochet magazine someone has subscribed for me. I have never made a sweater for an adult but I have the back side done and am working on the front now. I had to go get some more yarn (needed more of the colors I am making it in.. shades of orchid or purplish of course!) I will post pictures when I figure it out how to. I have two new plastic canvas patterns that I want to try out. I received my puzzles from Mary Maxim today. They were all on sale (5 of them). I don't know where I am going to store them as I don't have much room to put anything. That other puzzle I was trying to work on is still not finished and I almost knocked it to the floor accidently last night. I wasn't thinking about how big the 5 puzzle boxes would be and they are pretty big. I finally set them on the night stand beside my bed. I have plenty of projects to keep me busy now! Love Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you have been very busy!! Hope you are still feeling good!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, it sounds like you are staying very busy. It's good to hear from you. Stay well my friend! xoxoxo Lynda

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Patty! You have a lot to keep you occupied. Hey, I like plastic canvas, too, and LOVE puzzles. I have several kits for crocheting some little Christmas trees and also have some kits for making some plastic canvas Christmas trees that are lighted. Every year I say to myself that I'm going to make those trees and every year Christmas gets closer and closer and the trees are still in kit form, LOL! Same thing with my crocheted snowmen family that I got from Mary Maxim last year! Someday, sometime, somewhere I'll get them all made.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

7. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Whew! It wore me out just reading all you are doing. Hats off to you. Your projects all sound beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the finished
    projects of CT.

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sure have been busy I wanted to make some ornaments this year ffor the GC but never got around to it. Of course the don't take long maybe I can sit down some evening and crochet something for them, at least one each. With taking care of Tom and getting ready to move I just haven't had time to crochet. My mind hasn't been up to figuring out new patterns.
    I am glad you are getting something done. Maybe next year will be a better year for me.

11. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, ladies. Patty, you DO sound busy! I have mostly been crocheting scarves for the homeless and lap blankets for people in wheelchairs. The Lord has put this on my heart so it's the only craft I've been doing this year.

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I love it that you've been busy and that you feel so good!

Shelley

15. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty. You are a busy lady. I have 6 puzzles I still need to put together, i also have a lot of plastic canvas patterns. I am going to have to buy more plastic just to do them all. Right now working on a big plastic canvas snowman you can hang on your door or use as a wall hanging. I also have one that is a santa. I have a pattern for a santa workshop. I sold that one last year so will have to make it again. I have some lace angels I am going to put together and some clothespin reindeer and make some snowglobes out of jars. I have a lot of crochet patterns too and embroidery things too and some sewing patterns. I have a sewing pattern for a stuffed bear set. It is a grandma bear holding her little grandbear. She has glasses and is holding a book. I have enough to keep me busy all winter which is good.

17. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's so great to keep busy, I may be miserable and in pain but otherwise I'm having a ball doing crochet and my blog! Thank God He's allowing us all to do what we're doing, amen?! AMEN! Have fun and post some of these Mary Maxim puzzles you're talking about! I've never heard of that!