Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Shirley

Post Thanks / Like

Shirley

Hey, Shirley is still hanging in there. She opens her eye. She is aware of what you are saying. Please pray for me that I get the courage to go see Shirley. I haven't been able too. But I feel like I need to. I don't if I can without busting into tears. I don't want to upset her. Also her heart rate, blood pressure is going up and down. She still needs your prayer. Thank you, Arlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for letting us know - sending strength and encouragement your way Arlene.

Post Thanks / Like
    you and Shirley are in my prayers Arlene. May the Lord give you the strength that you need and give Shirley a miracle healing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene, I am praying for Shirley and for you. Since Shirley is aware and understands who is there I would do everything you can to go see her. It's ok if you cry she knows you love her and don't want to see her like this so I think she will understand your tears. I pray God will give you the strength you need to do what seems impossible. All things are possible with God!!! Love and prayers Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene,

I agree with Winnie that you should go to see Shirley. Your presence will let her know you love her and right now, she needs all the love she can get. Tears are okay too. She knows you are sad for her and don't want to see her like this. Sending prayers for you and her.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Winnie and Jo, if you can go see her, you don't know how much it will mean to her. I know just before my husband passed away he wasn't responding to anyone. When this friend of his, Tim, he is the one who help his wife take care of Tom, they became great friends. When he came in he went over to his side and said Hey John Boy, my husband opended his eyes and turned to see him, the last words he spoke were, to Tim and he said "Hey Buddy how you doing" and he tried to smile. . He never responed to anyone again and passed away a few hours later. But I know it meant a lot to him to see Tim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene, I will be praying for you and your friend Shirley. If possible, have someone who visits her call you and she can listen to you talk to her. Hearing your voice will bring her comfort! It will mean so much to her. God bless you.(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you should go and see her too. She may cry too, but that's OK and she will know you care enough to visit her. If you can tell her we are all praying for her too. You will both be in my prayers. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, by seeing her that will lift her spirits and help you also. And if you both need to cry, that's okay. You care about her and that is the main thing.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I think your right. I Should. Well the last I heard about Shirley. Her kidneys are working a little bit. The drs are really considering putting on dialysis.