Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My Floor is Caving out from Underneath Waterheater

My friend was over here this evening and went into my laundryroom. She came and got me and said there was noice like running water, she thought it was my washer at first, we opened up the door to the waterheater and water was coming out of the pipe, we got to looking and it looked like it had been leaking for awahile, so she called her husband to come over an look at it, we though maybe all it needed was for him to tighten it. Well he looked and the pipe that carries the fumes from the gas out of the house wasn't even attached. Then he looked at it more and the heater was leaning to oneside and he tried to straighten it up and that is when he say the reason it was leaning was the floor was giving way. so I had him turn the water and the gas off., until I can find someone to fix the floor and then fix the waterheater. I am getting so frustrated. I want to scream
    Boy when it rains it pours.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad they found the pipe needed to be taken care of. If they had not found it, fumes could have been coming into your house. So, it sounds like it is a blessing in disguise so hang in there sweetie! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, MeerKat. Thank goodness your friend noticed something was wrong. Praying for you.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barb and Poin, Tim said that with it being gas it couldve blow up. I never thought of that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God for friends! I'm so glad that you're safe and the primary problem was handled. This too shall pass. God is on your side!~sending prayers your way~(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness you are going to GA soon!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen to that Lili. I can't wait to get out. Tom has been sick for years even before
    He fell and broke his hip. He had to let everything go.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking that also that you are leaving and you won't have to worry about things like that anymore (let the landlord worry). As long as you are safe, that is what counts.

Roe

9. Likes Poinciana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes that is why I am getting an apartment, I don't want those problems anymore. If something breaks I don't have to worry, just call the Landlord.
    My Brother-in-law came over today and looked at it and said he thinks he can fix the flooring. And thinks he can fix the pipes also. Thank God for Family. She is the only family I have around here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Yes that is why I am getting an apartment, I don't want those problems anymore. If something breaks I don't have to worry, just call the Landlord.
    My Brother-in-law came over today and looked at it and said he thinks he can fix the flooring. And thinks he can fix the pipes also. Thank God for Family. She is the only family I have around here.
    I am so glad you have some family close to you. I don't know what I would do without my boys. I hardly ever see my brothers and that is all I have around me too. I do have a really good friend but she can only do so much even I depend on her a lot too. I see you will be moving soon and that is probably a good thing. I am glad you are safe. love ya, Patty