Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: U-tube

Post Thanks / Like

U-tube

Hi,
    I have a question concerning U-tube. I watched Mikey show how to crochet a pattern on U-tube. How would I save that particular U-tube? I ordered yarn to make that afghan but I am afraid the u-tube may disappear. It is one of the older ones. Thank you for any help you can give me.
    ATVgal

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

One option is to bookmark it in your browser (Google, Firefox, ect.). Or, if you have a YouTube account, you can save it to your "favorites" or "watch later" section.

Their are also YouTube conversion applications (by a third party) which you can download to your computer. The application will allow you to download the videos as files saved on your computer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Are you allowed to give me the addy to the third party application or tell me the name of it so I can find it. Thank you very much for your help. I did save it to favorites but if it is taken down won't I lose it then?

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny - I had to ask my son on this and he is more knowledgable on this type of thing.

Here are a few links which talk about youtube conversion. Let me know if you need more help on this and I will ask him.

YouTube Video Converter and Download - ClipConverter.cc

How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?

youtube2file.com - YouTube Converter and Downloader

These are just suggested sites and have not been used personally. Let us know if you need any more help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    You are a real sweetheart. I now have the three video that I wanted. My yarn won't be here for another week and I was so afraid that the video could be removed and then I would be lost. It is one of the older one so I don' know how often they get changed. Again, thank you very very much for asking your son and then being kind enough to post it.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,

Thanks! That was great information!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!