Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

tryin g again to post

It seems I have more than one problem with my computer and equipment. I tried a few minutes ago to post a message and suddenly I didn't have internet...again! I call the wireless Linksy company and find out my wireless "thingee" is outdated and is probably my problem. Was told I need a new one. Fiddle-fat! I don't have the money just now to buy a new one so I told them I would just struggle along with what I have right now and order a new one when I have the money. She said to call the same number I just called and because I am a customer there would be a discount. My internet will most likely be in one minute and out the next unless I get a new one. I can't help it so I will just struggle on. .... I wanted to tell you all that I gave the new ink pen the "wet test" and it passed. The 10pack of Papermate pens for $1.27 from Wal-mart works just fine for our labels. It didn't bleed or run or disappear from the ribbon when I put it in water so I think they should work if you want to make ribbon labels. Use 100% polyester ribbon without ridges, the ribbon needs to be smooth to write on. Hope this helps. I think I feel better today after the struggle yesterday with this computer! I was ready to pull my hair out with it! Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti Im sorry to hear this, Iknow about computer zonks ! Dont beat it up, will Pray for a Lottery Win ( I do - no luck yet ) Im just hearing about the pen Test. I do appreciate as I do this a lot at Xmas Wrapping Time. TY How are You? Chemo is over all most. Praying for all my Friends Hugs, Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for you Patty. Finances in my home are ALWAYS tight so, I'm glad you were able to find those fine markers. I use the a lot on many different items for one thing or another. I seem to always run out of them as well. I pray that your troubles will be gone soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, sorry to hear you are having problems. Try not to let it stress you out! Thank you for the update on the kind of pens to buy and what kind of ribbon to use. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been listening to your friends talking about your health and I want to pray for you Patty. My health isn't that great either so, I know what it's like to not feel well most of the time. I am disabled as well. I have a twin sister who is 7 minutes older than me and lives 6 homes from my husband and I, along with her husband. Living that close, Christine and I always say, has always been a true blessing for the both of us! Lately, I have been having trouble with my memory and I just turned 60. Some family members are very patient and others, not so much Anyway, you can see that we both have our own problems. I WILL pray mightily for you Patti & when you feel like it, you can contact me. Scooters (Suzanne Huggins)
    Last edited by Scooters; 10-28-2014 at 06:34 PM.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty,

Thank you for the info. on the pens and ribbon to use for labels. I will go buy some soon. I am so sorry you are having computer problems. I know how frustrating it can be. My husband is our computer guru, but sometimes he is ready to pull his hair out too!
    They can be so frustrating! Hang in there. We'll all still be here when you are able to get online. I'm praying for you.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!