Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

ink pens for making name tags

I am going to try to post a couple of pictures that might help you locate some pens you can use on polyester ribbon for name tags. I thought they still made the PaperMate pens like the one I have been using but I guess not. Evidently I must have gotten my pen a LONG time ago because even tho I told you they were very popular they must not be now. I couldn't find them anywhere. I will try to post the pictures so here goes nothing......

and nothing is what I get!!! I just simply give up and I am going to quit trying to post any more pictures ...it doesn't even work trying to attach them from the desktop like someone suggested. I'm at a loss as to where to go from here..... Sorry I have no control over this stupid computer..... I just quit!!!! I will read posts and just try to respond to them and that is all I can do. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Which windows do you have on your computer? Is it windows 8 or 8.1? That is what I have and I HATE it. I can't download anything (like patterns or Ebooks) and I still have to try to post Aug and Sept pic of my square. I hope we can get some help on these stupid computers.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am going to try to post a couple of pictures that might help you locate some pens you can use on polyester ribbon for name tags. I thought they still made the PaperMate pens like the one I have been using but I guess not. Evidently I must have gotten my pen a LONG time ago because even tho I told you they were very popular they must not be now. I couldn't find them anywhere. I will try to post the pictures so here goes nothing......

and nothing is what I get!!! I just simply give up and I am going to quit trying to post any more pictures ...it doesn't even work trying to attach them from the desktop like someone suggested. I'm at a loss as to where to go from here..... Sorry I have no control over this stupid computer..... I just quit!!!! I will read posts and just try to respond to them and that is all I can do. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty - let us know if you still need help on this. Don't give up - take a breath, step back a bit if needed and let us know when you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    Which windows do you have on your computer? Is it windows 8 or 8.1? That is what I have and I HATE it. I can't download anything (like patterns or Ebooks) and I still have to try to post Aug and Sept pic of my square. I hope we can get some help on these stupid computers.
    I have windows 7. I just took a break yesterday from the computer and worked on a puzzle. Now this puzzle is really getting to me too. It is a new puzzle from Wal-mart and it is 11" X 14" and I think they have cut every piece (500 pieces), exactly the same shape and the pieces are small ( I guess I should have known by the size of the box!). So far I have the border together and am working on the middle section. It is just the hardest puzzle I think I have ever tried to work. I got the border together and finally called my friend Deb, who really likes to work jig-saw puzzles, and asked if she would like to come over and help me put it together. Sure enough she came and we worked and worked on putting that darn puzzle together and it still sitting there not together yet! After she left, I took part of the border apart and moved some of the inner picture around and found out the top part of the border isn't together as it should be so I am now just sitting and still trying to figure it out! Anyway I got off the computer for a while. Gonna get off again and go back to the puzzle I think the top border still is not completely right! Catch you later!, Love, Patty

5. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,

I know what you mean about some puzzles being too hard. I have one that I bought and haven't even started on it. It is totally clear plastic. No picture at all! Why did I buy this thing??? Another one I have is in three layers. You have to finish the first layer before going to the next, and so on. It is 3-D when you get it done. I haven't worked it yet either. I love working puzzles, so one day, I WILL work these two!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!