Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

what I've been doing

Besides working on my blog, I have been making things too - and having a BALL doing it! I've been posting new techniques that I keep finding in patterns, and also am moving up to non-basic and more advanced stitches on the blog now. I figured other people can learn from the time I have to gather that info, since I'm gathering it for myself anyway!

Here's what I made in the last few weeks. The shawl is mine and it feels SO luscious! (35 hr approx to make, but I forgot what exact day I started, it was either Tues or Wed thru Sat, about 7 hrs/day, working while I did other things online, used 572 yds of yarn, 11 ozs., used 2.75 skeins of 4 oz balls); the cowls are Christmas gifts that I feel turned out wonderful (worked up fast & fun, don't use much yarn); the hats (also pretty quick to do, so cute and I love the funky colors for kids items, also use very little yarn) are to donate for kids to keep warm in.

I'm so proud of my work, I love every project I've ever done! It's good to keep these items documented, the pics and notes I make a re for me and FYI in case you'd like to know. I keep notes on big pieces for next time I make one.

More pics of shawl on other post, plus shows the yarn I used.

what I've been doing-shawl1-jpg

what I've been doing-usejcowl3-jpg

what I've been doing-kcowlmain-jpg

what I've been doing-multicoloreddonatehat1-jpg

what I've been doing-wildcolordonnatehat1-jpg

I think that's all for now. I'm working up another cowl as of last night, my own pattern which I am writing down this time but probably need to save for copyrights before releasing.

2. Thanks Lili, billiebob thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014, claire29 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    All lovely work!! I love seeing what everyone is making! Thanks for sharing!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love seeing it too Jo, and it's a good place to have your work documented to have extra copies of pics! I use google+ too, just to have extra backup other than my hard drive. Hope all is going well with you!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I love seeing it too Jo, and it's a good place to have your work documented to have extra copies of pics! I use google+ too, just to have extra backup other than my hard drive. Hope all is going well with you!
    Hi Susan,

I am doing good. Just enjoying all of the beautiful Fall colors! How are you doing these days? ~~ Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You made nice items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, all of your items are just lovely! Thank you for sharing. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your Shawl and all of your nice things, made with love??

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan! I just love all your items, they're all just beautiful! I also love the fall colors.

Shelley