Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Need help

Post Thanks / Like

Need help

I've had trouble trying to upload a picture. I've followed tutorial. When I try to drag image to attachments it won't respond. I highlight the image to drag but that's still not making any difference. I use a Kindle fire because I have no computer now. Any ideas? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda,
    I click on reply and then I click on go advanced and then I click on the paper clip. Then on 'add files', then I click on 'browse' and my pictures come up and I click on what pictures I want and then click 'open' and upload the picture(s). I don't have kindle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, I've been able to post pictures before, I can get image uploaded to home but when I try to drag to attachments after highlighting the one I want it won't let me drag the pic. It could be my kindle. I'll keep trying. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually, there is an option to use the Basic Uploader when trying to upload photos to this site. I find it works much easier than the other way. Please let us know if you need more help. I don't have a Kindle, but we will do what we can to help you sort it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go to the kindle website and ask for help. They have helped me in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Beverly and Su O, I'll give that a try!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops, sorry Barbara. Been a long day:-)

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Thanks, everyone I got my pics to post! Hopefully it'll work the next time I try. I think it was the operator and not my kindle!