Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: God is so good!

Post Thanks / Like

God is so good!

Let's start with what happened yesterday.
    A couple months ago, a neighbor friend, showed me a group on facebook for my area, it's basically an online yard sale all the time. She told me about it because there was a huge bin of yarn for only $20. Sadly, I didn't get it, but I stayed in the group anyway, as there were quite a few nice things. I checked it for a couple days, then forgot about the group. Then a couple days ago, the same friend tagged me in a post made in the group. A picture of monster butt pants for babies and toddlers. Though they were knitted, I am remaking them in crochet. Lots of people are interested, I am finally starting to get noticed, finally starting to get business going.
    So I met with my customer, but I ended up having to walk to our meeting place with my 3 year old daughter. While I was waiting for the customer to show up, a guy from Church showed up to get his wife something for sweetest day. He gave me and my daughter a ride home instead of us having to walk back. God works in mysterious ways!

Then today, my husband, our daughter, my mother-in-law, my stepson and his little brother, and I went to an awesome farm. Abby got to feed the ducks {and pet one of them}, we got to watch an awesome magic show and learn about far, animals, I got to ride a horse for the first time in my life, and we got to go on a long hay ride. It was so much fun! Then, as we were all leaving, the straps for the gas tank on our truck snapped and the gas tank was on the ground and scraping the ground as we drove. I thought it was a flat tire at first, but when we stopped and my husband got out to look at what the problem was, that's when I freaked out. It could have been so much worse! We are so blessed to be alive right now. We got a tow truck and got back home safely. My daughter and I rode with my mother-in-law back home, my husband rode in the tow truck. God is so good! I can't ever thank Him enough for the blessings He has bestowed upon me and my family.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rogue, Just going to bed and saw this, WOW Yes Miracles were meant for you. Im so happy about this Group etc. Your daughter is a walker?? hehe for a man you briefly knew came across at right time. Sorry about the Car. I hope daughter was'nt to frightened. All well and Thank God. I;ll pray for your days to be full of Good happings. Glad your OK Susan2014

4. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to hear of your blessings. I love to hear those types of stories. God is very wonderful. He always blesses us right on time and when we need it the most. Sometimes it is blessings we never ever expected. What a wonderful God we serve.

6. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this first hand. A few weeks ago, my DD and 3 of her 4 kids were on their way to church and were hit by a pickup truck speeding through a red light. Her car rolled over, yet they all walked away from this with bumps and bruises (the kids have had nightmares and lots of questions). The car was totaled. The other blessing in this was that the 4th child would have been sitting at the point of impact, but she said her ear was hurting and Dad stayed home with her. All of the side airbags deployed, glass went everywhere, but their carseats held them safe! Say what you will about big old gas guzzling Suburbans, but this one did its job! PTL is all we can say!

8. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad everyone is alright. God is wonderful! He sent miracles just when you needed them the most. xoxoxo Lynda

10. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, God is good. I'm glad everyone survived near disasters!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

12. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is an on time God! He was there when you and your family needed a miracle. Praise the Lord!
    May your business continue to prosper and the blessings of the Lord be upon you.(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

14. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    God and your guardian angels were watching out for you and your family. So glad to hear that all is well.

Roe

16. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Roe that God and your Guardian Angels were there for you when you all needed them most. Praise God you are all safe!
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

18. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post