Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

try again-Lynda Fey

I think if I didn't like myself so much I would put a gun to my head!!! not really, just kidding... but this is really maddening trying to put a simple picture in my picture folder so I can post it on Crochettalk! I give up Lynda, I am sorry I will have to mail the info to you I guess. All my programs are so complicated now that I can hardly use this stupid computer! I wish I had my old one back. I have been on here for probably 2 or 3 hours and I gotta get off here! talk to you later. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us know if you need any help Patty. New computers sometimes can drive you crazy!

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your heart Patty. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Try not to let it drive you bonkers! I did see your other post titled "Attention Lynda Fey" and left a reply on it.
    xoxoxo Lynda

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I think if I didn't like myself so much I would put a gun to my head!!! not really, just kidding... but this is really maddening trying to put a simple picture in my picture folder so I can post it on Crochettalk! I give up Lynda, I am sorry I will have to mail the info to you I guess. All my programs are so complicated now that I can hardly use this stupid computer! I wish I had my old one back. I have been on here for probably 2 or 3 hours and I gotta get off here! talk to you later. Patty
    Hi Patty,

Try saving the photo to your desktop. Then, you can go there to retrieve it to post on CT. You can always go back later and remove it from your desktop. Hope this helps you.
    ~~ Hugs, Girlfriend, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!