Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: My presentation

Post Thanks / Like

Red face My presentation

Im from Mexico, at the coast of the Goulf of Mexico. Im Rebeca and Im trying to lerned crochet and English. Im Glad to participated in this Blog. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you! So, you are learning crochet - how long have you been in the learning process?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Me again

Im 41 years old and at December i was out of my job because a brass cancer (minimal cells maligns in a tumor at 4.2 cms) but this its past now.
    Im in home for the indications of the work and the doctors take it the quimiotherapy , And many years after Im dreaming kinit crochet. At my 16 years old I was learn kinit but not crochet. Now im trying to understand the diferents points, and patterns and tutorials.
    I think than this proccess to crochet will take me a lot lot of time. But nothing are impossible. I use now my free time to improve news proyects whith yarns. First make a Hat en "dos agujas" Kitin a Rasta Hat jojojoj Its cool. And now trying make other hat in cotton yarn.
    Thanks for your Attention. SALUDOS

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You are right when you say nothing is impossible. Just take learning step by step and I am sure you will do just fine!

5. Likes rebecopcita liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rebecca! Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will learn a lot from this forum, just like I did. It's so much fun and warm here, and I've gained a lot of knowledge in crocheting just by regularly logging in. You can also post pictures of your creations if you have time. Cheers!

7. Likes rebecopcita liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    off course I did it

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rebecca! You have come to the right place to learn about crocheting. Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gald you are hanging in there Rebecca!