Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

6th grandchild born today

I am the proud grandmother once again to a 6th grandchild. My son's daughter Adrianna was born today at 12:15 pm. She is 5lb10.4 oz She has a full head of dark brown hair and the doctor said she is very healthy. Mom and daughter are doing fine. Mom is very tired though. She went in last night about 8 pm when her water broke while they were in Walmart. She was in the restroom when it happened. God has blessed me 2 times this week with 2 precious little girl angels sent down to show His love. I thank God today that He allowed everything to turn out good and there were no problems.

2. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congradulations! Thats precious. I am so happy for you and your daughter. And everything turned out just great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to all of you. Lots of love and happiness!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! You're a grandmother one more time! So glad to know Mom and Baby are doing well!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Sugar and spice and everything nice! What a blessing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    I am the proud grandmother once again to a 6th grandchild. My son's daughter Adrianna was born today at 12:15 pm. She is 5lb10.4 oz She has a full head of dark brown hair and the doctor said she is very healthy. Mom and daughter are doing fine. Mom is very tired though. She went in last night about 8 pm when her water broke while they were in Walmart. She was in the restroom when it happened. God has blessed me 2 times this week with 2 precious little girl angels sent down to show His love. I thank God today that He allowed everything to turn out good and there were no problems.
    Thank God for all His blessings, both granddaughters born in one week, how precious. I am glad they are both safe, Adrianna is a lovely name. I just emailed you. When we were in the States we just loved Walmart, the first one that we could find was somewhere near Las Vegas. May God protect you all and may the litte one's grow up to be healthy and strong girls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sonnetta, congratulations to you and your family on the birth of the 2 precious little girl angels. I'm glad everyone is doing well. xoxoxo Lynda

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,

Congratulations Grandma!! How precious to receive God's blessing of Granddaughters TWICE in a week!!! So glad to hear all is well with both Mothers and Daughters.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!