Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers Need For Susie Ann

Please Pray for Susie Ann, her husband just got home from the hospital. She says he is getting weaker and weaker, pray for God to give her the strength and pray her husband won't be afraid. They really need your prayers. He just went through treatment for Brain cancer.
    MeerKat

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be praying for Susie Ann and her husband!! Thank you for letting us know hugs Winnie

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers for peace, strength and healing are with them. God Bless them all.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray for strength, hope, and healing for Susie Ann and her husband Bill.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are being sent their way for both her husband to regain his health and become better very soon and that she will find the strength to help him.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie just emailed me and the came back from the Dr., They are calling in Hospice for him now. Their son asked how long he had and the Dr. said a couple weeks or a couple months. Susie really needs your prayers so she can remain strong through all of this. I know because I just went through the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!! I know all too well, the pain of having had to deal with an ill husband. As a matter of fact, today Oct. 17, is the 15th anniversary of the passing of my husband. He was ill for just about six months when he passed away of cancer.

Definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, she will find that inner strength that we all have but don't know it's there till something happens.

Thank you for keeping us posted on them.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I am putting you and your husband on my prayer list. I too know the heartache of losing a husband to cancer. I pray that
    God will give you both strength to get thru this trying time. It is a hard thing to go thru because I went thru it too. May God bless both of you, Susie Ann and your husband.. There's is so many of us that need prayer for cancer it seems. I never heard of cancer when I was a child. You have more strength than you think, so hang in there and be strong in your faith. Love and prayers to you, Patty

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers going up

I will be lifting her up in prayer for peace and strength to get through this difficult time. My husband has been going through a battle with cancer for almost the last three years. His radiation from 1988 for Hodgkins caused a new cancer in 2011 at the back of his tongue, in his throat. The surgeon, radiation and chemo doctors saved his life, however, he had many unexpected difficulties and is left with the use of only one hand, stents in his main heart arteries, the inability to swallow anything (including saliva), a radiated neck that prevents him from being able to lift his head, and a feeding tube inserted in his stomach for life. God has given us the strength to bear up under this burden and I know He will carry Susie Ann through this time in her life as well. Blessings ~Dotti